Located on 7th Street between Raccoon River and the heart of Downtown Des Moines, 5Fifty5 is the perfect location for residents looking for a spacious home, with great views, and nearly immediate access to all the great Des Moines downtown amenities. After all, 5Fifty5 was built for the urban lifestyle.
- Close to Downtown: Located just south of Downtown Des Moines on 7th Street.
- Space like you're living in the suburbs: Stay in the heart of the city with amenities typically found in the suburbs.
- Entertainment: Watch a local or Broadway show at one of Downtown Des Moines' entertainment venues. Or take in a ballgame with a five-minute walk to the Iowa Cubs ballpark.
- Dining: From local breweries to upscale dining, find a variety of cuisines in Downtown Des Moines.
- Outdoor Amenities: Go for a run through the city streets, or enjoy a bike ride through the area's trail system right outside your front door.
Downtown Des Moines has transformed into a lively, cultured city over the past 10 years. And living at 5Fifty5 brings the pulse of Downtown to your front door. Located just south of the Court Avenue district, 5Fifty5 is just minutes away from Wells Fargo Arena, Principal Park, Pappajohn Sculpture Park, the Des Moines Civic Center, Temple for Performing Arts, Western Gateway Park and more. Residents also have convenient access to Downtown businesses, local restaurants, nightlife, music and nature.